Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, April 30, 2002 by Jon

Yes. Everyone, go to Brians Page and read his script for a new show. it is BRILLIANCE.

ok so on to my day. econ final wasnt bad. chinese final wasnt bad. sweet. then i came back and jeska was done so me tom tyty abby oshely and jeska went to eat out at lattawatta grill. they have f-ing HUGE burgers and the give you tons of fries. AND I ATE IT ALL. oh man i was so full. it was way too much, but i took it on as a challenge to eat it all. everyone else cheered me on, well except oshley who said it was disgusting. but yea, i finished it. my 10 oz burger and like 3 potatoes made into fries. it actually wasnt that bad, but i was just getting tired of all the fries at the end. they dont give prizes to people who finish a whole plate though, those bastards. oh well. came back and did NOTHING but digested. then i have film analysis tomm for my final, so ive been studying for that. i had dinner at about 1130, a granola bar and cereal. yup that big asss meal pretty much was my food for the day. yea never doing that again........

Filed under having  

0 comments: