Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, April 11, 2002 by Jon

hot hot hot day outside. i went to all my classes AND played 18 holes of frisbee golf. nice. its weird to have it still light out at 7pm, but hey that means summer is coming. tom and tyty played games in my room again tonight. ive taken pictures the past 5 nights tyty and/or tom has been in here playing. yeas. i was playing seasons of love from Rent, and they both said the song is "crap". yet theyve never seen the play and they say the song sucks because theyve heard it once...yes. too quick to judge. tsk tsk. blah. then they tried to coax me into hiding in abbys closet to scare here, but i knew something was wrong when i walked into her room because they were all smiling and rachel and jessica were giggling. they were going to lock me in the closet when i went in, but i didnt. go me. bad them.

Filed under having  

0 comments: