Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, April 10, 2002 by Jon

such a nice day out. so yea, frisbee golf was fun, me and tom played twice. oh and since most people dont know what it is...its just like golf with frisbees. you have to get the frisbee into a big basket type thing in a certain amount of shots. they even have 3 types of frisbees in a bag! a "driver", a "wood", and a putter! so a long distance frisbee, a medium one, and then an approach/putter frisbee. and then its a whole course outside my dorm. yea its nice. me and tom tied after tom got an eagle on the last hole and i bogeyed. but then we played again and i beat him by one stroke. schweet.

dinner was good tonight, it cost 14 dollars off my meal card because i got so much ravioli. i love cafeteria ravioli. i want some right now dang it. mmmm. ravioli. yes. and then sat in my room forever with tyty playing video games and tv and aim of course, but hey i actually seperated myself from it all and read in the study lounge. yes. so good for me. a full day of class tommorrow starting at 10. wonderful. now since i have completed my blogging duties for this day, off to read everyone elses!

Filed under having  

0 comments: