Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, March 27, 2002 by Jon

yeas, im ganking this from kimya and ktmac, i saw it on ktmacs away message first and then kimya had it blogged, so i might as well too:

"...it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once... and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember... to relax, and not try to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain. And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. Don't worry... you will someday."
-American Beauty

be grateful for everything you have and don't forget that you are better off than more than 80% of the world at least. (figured that from that email chain ive recieved and from andreas link to the miniature earth)

Filed under having  

0 comments: