Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, March 19, 2002 by Jon

hehe, my first full monday wednesday or friday in a long time, because i actually went to french today. first time in 2 weeks. nice. i did sucky on my microecon quiz, i guess all those games screwed me over, hehe. well that and the 9 days where i forgot everything called spring break. i left my student ID at home. oh nut. tyty bought me lunch and tom bought me dinner. sweetfunk. yea taco bell nachos = bad for your digestion. kasdk;klasd. blech. i faire dued a lot of pictionary today, its fun yo. and some ghost recon. yea. MY FREAKING PINKY FINGER IS STILL FUNKED UP. i hurt it like the first wekk of january when kuyk accidently knicked it, and for some reason it hasnt healed. like normally it doesnt hurt, but tonight a barely ran it into the chair and it HURT SO BAD. ohmyGod it was bad, i was "oiasjdlkasal;sd" for awhile. i guess if its hit perfectly correct it will reinjure. stupid pinky. blah.

Filed under having  

0 comments: