Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, March 18, 2002 by Jon

ah yes. so tired. and i have class in about 6 hours. aspokd;slksad/. and for some reason im blogging...hmmm...do we sense addiction??? oh hopefully not. anyways, yeas, a nice sunday. visited adrienne today and watch the illinois game with her, hehe adriennes mom thinks damir krupajlia is quote "woo woo", meaning he is cute. hehe yes. and adrienne in all her evilness tried taking all the asianness out of me but WAHAHAHAHAHA no she could not. but i fear that i was lucky and if she tries it again i will lose it...oh the horror. anyways after that i faire du didnt faire du hockey. so i came home and packed up, which was probbaly good since it took me awhile. ate 6 tacos with brian at the gringo for only 4.44. 69 cent taco sundays baby!!! oh oh oh yea. and then i went back, loaded up the car and tyty came and i followed him back here to school since his car was going crazy. there was a crazy bus liner that cut me off on the highway, those bastards, and i cut them off one time and they shined their brights on me. stupid charter bus. so yea faire du get back here to school and i played ghost recon with tom from 930 till baout 1230...hehe. oy. and then after that me tyty and brian played pictionary online. and i did all of this while trying to study for my microecon test tomm. oy. after i got done pictionary-ing i concentrated on my studies...and my head gave out. hehe. sa;ldkdsa.

and in other news, the SIUE maitenance people did not fix my toilet over break because the bathroom STILL smells like sweaty buttcrack on a hot summer afternoon, and that my friends is not a good smell. and the Azn Invazn and the HunkyFunks of Hockey made it into their playoff races, both with first round byes in the tournaments, how about that? and SIU won!!! i had them going to the elite 8 in my brackets...so yea i lucky, ehhe. sigh, back at school i cant wait for summer now. summer will be pimp. endless days of just straight chillin. well not endless sadly. but yea its all good like that, cuz its something. and ill faire du taiwan. hmm, anyone wanna go to taiwan with me on may?? taf or non-tafers are welcome. yes. hehehehe. FUNNY thing during pictionary. so yea it was me brian and tyty and brian was drawing. his word was "Indian". so brian writes out "A...J...I...T". ajit!!! haha and me and tyty both guess "Indian" RIGHT AWAY. and tyty has never met him and even he knows to guess indian!!! ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. it was so funny. i was "lol"-ing and my roommate was aksing me what was so funny. if you dont know ajit, you cant really enjoy it, but for anyone who does....ahahahahahahahaha. hehehe. pictionary rules. and then tyty made me play him in scrabble and i of course beat him even though i was having an off ight with my brain not working and all, and this was one long friggin post. if you made it all the way down here pat yourself on the back and type in a comment saying "i am bootylicious!". peace out.

Filed under having  

0 comments: