Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, September 25, 2006 by Jon

I went to church with Grace today. The event was funny to me, because the church was in Costa Mesa, which borders Newport, aka the home of Ryan and Seth and Karen/Summer etc on The OC.

I secretly hoped I would see the characters there, but, you know, that makes absolutley no sense at all (mainly because the characters aren't real people). But regardless, the church was very good. I usually lose focus during messages, but not this one. And seeing all these rich and good looking people of the real OC is funny in itself. The church is also predominantly white, much like my home church/youth group in Springfield. So this is what I know (while it's totally different for Grace). This has been my only white interaction so far in California as well. That makes me chuckle.

----------------------------------


A TAF reunion at Portillo's a few weeks ago.


Us Taiwanese folk. We're good-lookin' kids.

Filed under having  

0 comments: