Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, August 11, 2005 by Jon

TAF was good this year. TAF will be better next year. Mark my words, you're all in for a real treat.

Michigan is nice. Friendly. Inviting. I think it is because of the many friends here. Lots of love. Thank you Michigan.

Some downs though. Chatrooms can dissapoint me. Not in terms of how many people are in them, but the content in them sometimes. I wish I didnt have to regulate. But I have to sometimes. And then I get sarcastic lip back. It sucks. Being the mean one sucks.

Back to the great state of Illinois tomorrow. I'll be in Springfield for the Jill Nash - Tyler Campo wedding. Love will be in the air, and it will be lovely. I might come back up to Chicago after that since well, I don't have a home. Well, I don't have a home in terms of four walls and a roof. But I firmly believe people can find other people to be "home"s. And I have some of those. So I am lucky and blessed.

Love love love.

Filed under having  

0 comments: