Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, August 15, 2005 by Jon

I'm in Chicago at Jeff's apartment with him and Z. We just got done watching MTV's "My Super Sweet Sixteen." Those kids are tools. GIGANTIC TOOLS. I hope they untool themselves in life.

The past week has been interesting. Lots of driving (with high gas prices no less) and new beds each night. It leaves me feeling a little detached. But luckily, I know awesome people. So here is a list of awesome people.

Christine - because I stayed with her for five nights and taught me a song to play.
Erika - because I stayed with her and had a push pop.
Jill & Tyler - because of their beautiful wedding.
Angie - because she is Angie.
Steve - because he burned Mr. A-Z for me.
Alex, Jeff, & Z - because they offered me places to stay in Chicago.
Panera/St. Louis Bread Co. - because they gave me free wireless internet in St. Louis and Springfield.

I left a lot of people out, but if you're reading this, odds are, you are awesome too.

It takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
It takes some fears to make you trust
It takes those tears to make it rust
It takes some dust to make it polished

Ha la la la la la la life is wonderful
Ah la la la la la la life is full circle

Filed under having  

0 comments: