Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, July 08, 2005 by Jon

- My days and nights are long, and I usually don't get much outside exposure. The hefty majority of my waking periods is spent thinking about a certain camp. Wuha.
- Marge Yoo was in the London tube, only a stop away from the bombings. But she is safe. Thank God. A little too close too home for me, a little too close.
- Meat has been cut back. I kinda like it. A lot of fresh produce for me to finish before I leave this weekend though.
- My air-conditioner makes me cold when it turns on. Then I get hot when it turns off.
- Mandarin Wok is good. I missed it. Yea, I had meat there. But not too much.
- Mothers would be proud of me. I went to Target yesterday and bought a vacuum cleaner, an iron, an ironing board, and laundry detergent. I am Mr. Domesticated.
- Monday, I get to see Augustana in New York City. Sweet.

Filed under having  

0 comments: