Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 by Jon

Hello from the Big Apple. It is big. Margaret's abode is abodey. That means good. Air mattress! I think all of the times I have ever slept on air mattresses, I have been exhausted and fallen asleep quite quick. So good experiences with air mattresses. Hochie (also visiting) and Margaret said my snoring was not as snorful as usual. Shrug.

This is Margaret making a guest appearance on Jon's blog. Ho Chie and I both wore earplugs so that we would sleep through Jon's snoring. [end]

Yes, it's true. My snoring reputation precedes me.

So today I was at Columbia University and I went to the bathroom. Walking up to the urinal, someone else didnt flush, so I flushed it. Good karma, because after I finished I went to wash my hands, and a pair of awesome aviator sunglasses were sitting there! AND IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AVIATOR SUNGLASSES! I felt like I should go back and return them to a lost and found, but I dont think anyone would have come to the bathroom to look for them. And I did flush that urinal. Wuha!

Ok. Cruising the NYC streets with Alex in the Outback with the windows down and my new aviators on, is baller.

Oh, and I scored a bounty of Augustana booty last night. Argh! I'm a pirate! But yes. Concert was good, the guys are more polished. Davef LOVES them. Yes he does. You should sing "Boston" around him whenever you can. Oh, and the cd should be available on iTunes as soon as next week?

TAF TAF TAF TAF TAF TAF TAF!

Filed under having  

0 comments: