Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, January 17, 2002 by Jon

yeas. computer still dead. automated answering support machines suck. oy. yea this blogger really isnt as fun if i dont do it daily. so i woke up at 12 today. skipped intro to geog. wahahaha. going home tomm, fun times it shall be. yeas. so um yea, oh im up to about 1950 in my yahoo scrabble ranking!!!! i live in abby and rachels room a lot now since they have an open computer. you go girls, helping jon stay alive. woohoo. tyty is p;aying on the computer behind me. hehe. tyty tom and i. go pp girls. hehe. awww yea.

this is rachel - "i love my new roommate, he hangs his clothes in my closet and he eats my food!"

yeas...i actually dont hang my clothes up in their closet, they do it for me...so yea. hehe, played poker last night, and we plated a game of between the sheets. we started off witha 50cent ante....the pot got up to 60 dollars....oh it was crazy....heh. yes. gavin at one point was down 40 dollars. whew. funkay. ok well hey i actually typed a decent amount, good for me. yes. ok bai!

Filed under having  

0 comments: