Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, January 25, 2002 by Jon

hurrah! computer done! hurrah! yaaaaaaaaay! yeas so my computer is fixed, well not entirely, my sound doesnt work for some reason, but other than that all is well! im even getting most of my old files back as we speak!!! except i lost all of my music. heh. yea i had like 1400 songs....but yea i got a new mouse today, go walmart. i went to radioshack first...40 bucks...walk over to walmart, same kind, ibm optical scrolling mouse...$18.88. thats more than half off! oh yea! its been a good day. yay :) i still dunno how to do smileys on this thing, so yea. but since i have my computer back, luckily for all you loyal readers out there, im gonna be bloggin more!!!

and for quick amusement if you wanna see a really funny baby named howa, go here

Filed under having  

0 comments: