Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, October 26, 2001 by Jon

yes!!!! my fantasy hockey team is ranked 47th in the entire world!!!!! wahoo go me. so yea anyways this week has gone by really fast. going home tomm...it should be a grand ole time. WWF even on saturday....exciting eh? so let me think of what ive done the past few days...well tuesday was pretty funky. In my physics lab my prof was randomly talking about laser eye surgery and how he had it and how you experience so much pain afterwords. One of his nurses told him it was the equivalent pain level of giving birth through your eye, (which makes me rethink getting it done...) so yea, all this talk about it made my lab partner balck out. it was freaky. we were sitting in the high stools and he just fell over and started shaking and moaning...i thought he was having a seizure....but after a minute passed and the teacher talked to him he got up and was fine....i was like yea...you ok man? and hes like yea im fine. mmhmm. yea so go back to my room and had some chef boyardee raviloi....oh oh oh so good. and then i had my phyics class...man it was so boring. i did however make a taf2002 logo. it acually looks cool. hehe. yea. and uh, yea i think the rest of the night was the usual funk. wednesday was the usual too...class was ok, i had a test in math. we were going to play football too....but then man o man the rain came. i think yesterday was the start of cold weather for winter. yea...yesterday was the point of no return. there was marble sized hail and sideways rain and it was a huge downpour, and even some tornados around i think! it dropped 21 degrees in 1 hour. heh. and then again, usual stuff. i had a nightmare last night...heh, i dreamt that i couldnt get into my fantasy bball draft right away and i came late and i had the first pick, but since i wasnt there the computer selected tyrone oneal for me, or someone like that, somone ive never heard of or who sucks over garnett. whew, thank God it was just a nightmare. I uploaded a lot of pics last night too onto my website. www.hometown.aol.com/thedxcrd . Yea, howard and Jay went to go have a look and they both though meagan was cute. hehe, yea i was amused. Jay was like "dang, that meagan is fine" hehe. yes. woke up at 1:12 today. hehe. yea...only had my physics class at 2...which was once again very boring. went to stl and then walmart and the usual funk. yeas. ok im done. go to my website. heh.

Filed under having  

0 comments: