Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, October 12, 2001 by Jon

Yea ok well i had a pretty normal day. woke up around 12:30...man i sleep too much. oy, when i woke up it was raining and i was hoping it would continue so that id have a good excuse to not go to physics at 2 but my luck it stopped raining. so yea i go off to physics and there was absolutely no reason for me to go except for maybe turning my hw in. but yea it was boring and all i did was play on my graphing calculator for an hour. funtastic. and yea, so when i leave its raining pretty hard so yea i get wet. stupid rain....oy. tongiht my suitemate went out on a date. heh it was pretty funny before he left. he did his usual come in my room to see if everything was ok and he was like:
cory: outfit good?
jon: hmm....zip the jacket up.
c: better?
j: umm fix the collar
c: good?
j: stud
c: hows the hair?
j: looks good
c: would you do me?
j: um yea sure...
give each other high fives.

hehe yes. cant say ive ever had a conversation like that before...heh. yeas. french test tomm. wahoo. hopefully itll be pretty easy. man....if it rains tomm....oy, i dont want to walk to class. hey today was Michael jordans first game back from his 2nd retirement. his first game in what many feel will be many losses for the washinton capitals. mmhmm. yea...crazy ppl in the hallway tongiht, being all loud. my friend got wrote up for talking on her cell phone quietly....hmmmm....yea ok i dont feel like typing anymore so yea, peace.

Filed under having  

0 comments: