Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, May 17, 2007 by Jon

MINDFREAKED.

After a conversation with Alex on Adam Levine of Maroon 5 and an argument of who is dreamier, him or jmraz, Alex posted this info about Mr. Levine:

Levine's major influences include The Beatles and Stevie Wonder, as well as The Police. His ex-girlfriend, model Kelly McKee, was featured in Maroon 5's This Love video. He has been friends with Jake Gyllenhaal since he was in kindergarten. He resides in the Hollywood Hills with close friend Gene Hong.[4]
quaggo rama: HE'S DOWN WITH ASIANS

No major reaction at first until I noticed the name Kelly McKee. AND THEN I REALIZED IT WAS THE HOT GIRL WHO HIT MY CAR A FEW MONTHS AGO. WHAT?! I REMEMBER THINKING SHE WAS A MODEL BECAUSE SHE WAS TALL AND SKINNY AND HOT BUT SHE REALLY IS A MODEL AND I FIND THIS ALL OUT MONTHS AFTER THE FACT AND...MINDFREAKED.

Anyways, I hope to write a long post on my recent and wonderful trip back to Illinois soon. Toodles.

Filed under having  

0 comments: