Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 by Jon

the trip so far:


Berkeley dinner.


People on the OCAC trip.


Hooters Taipei for the novelty of it all.


Fun with e-cards at a museum.


Mom's side except for an aunt and a few cousins.


Very pretty cousins! Second from left looks like Emily Huang. I deduced the one on the right is an example of what I would look like if I was a girl. Like how I just called myself pretty? She also looks like Nancy Chen. I think that's why I love Nancy so much.


Batting cages with Joyce.


And finally, I was taking this picture of a guy on the MRT who looked ridiculously metro, and I thought it was funny. The hat, the doorag, the khaki overalls with one pantleg rolled up and one shoulder undone. And of course, the huge purse to top it all off. He had the stereotypical gay lisp too though. It applies across races! But then, the girl to the left in the picture asked him for his number as I was taking the photo. You can see her getting her address book out.

Other highlights include hanging out with my dad's side, a Taiwan league baseball game, and a foot massage.

Filed under having  

0 comments: