Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, December 14, 2003 by Jon

yeas. this IS indeed whack.

and to know why...itll help to visit here.

sign the petition.

Z you shoulda told me there was more to it than just clip art...hehe.

sigh.

ok. Jon needs help. ive got a lot of questions about things. i wonder. ive written something three or four times in this entry and deleted it every time because i dont know how to say them. they were long too. but here are my main points/thoughts/ideas/crazyness.

1 - I am not american, because i am not white.
2 - I am not Asian-american because on principle, i dont think i should have to add the word "Asian" to "American".
3 - I am not Asian-American because i am not Korean, Chinese, Sri Lankan, Russian, Afghanistanian, etc.
4 - I am not Taiwanese-American. I think a better way to say it is "an American who likes Taiwan and is interested in some certain aspects of things related to the island and its people".
5 - Asians have black hair and brown eyes. That isnt true and i am stereotyping.
6 - I bet there have been a couple Caucasians born and raised in Taiwan. That nots really a point, just a nice thought.
7 - I stereotype all the time. I stereotype everyone. And then i sign petitions against stereotyping.

right...

discuss this, shall we?

yea.

Filed under having  

0 comments: