Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, August 27, 2003 by Jon

hahaha this is awesome. props to you crystal for getting them done! It was a message left for me on Friendster. Holler!

"I'm a friend of Kevan's from high school and when
I saw your pic on his site, I went "aaa! it's the
cool taiwan photos guy!" I had asked Kevan about
getting photos taken in Taiwan and he didn't know
about it personally but showed me the site of
your's (at least I'm assuming it was yours since
I don't think Kevan has that many friends who've
gotten pics taken of them dripping, ha). Anyway,
I just wanted to tell you that your photos were
really great and they inspired me to get my own
photos taken in Taiwan on my recent trip there
(though the studio I went to didn't have anything
as fun as yours...the most interesting was a wall
of crumpled aluminum foil and a wall plastered w/
magazine articles from Cosmopolitan)."

Filed under having  

0 comments: