Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, March 04, 2003 by Jon

ok ok ok, so now that Jonizzle is done with his itasa timeline and quick social commentary, here are the tidbits:

- Margaret rules. Do you know why Margaret rules? Because she took care of about 20 TAFers. She took CARE of us man.

- Dave rules. Why does Dave rule? Because i got to sleep on his floor.

- Kev Yau is a stud. Why is Kev Yau a stud? He helped Margaret take care of us Friday night. AND he picked Pauline up from the airport. STUD.

- Why do no GA TAFers come? C'mon "Dirty South", wheres your representation?

- I am sad that there was no ginourmous Britney Spears billboard in Times Square.

- Margaret really is super. And she used her powers for awesome. SuperMarge, you rock.

- Margaret's friend Spencer also rules. He left me a comment, HOW COOL IS THAT?

- My phone died on Pauline while I was waiting in Chicago. Pauline, a thousand apologies.

- My Columbia Univ tshirt is sweet, fits perfect and is soft. Ditto for the Barnard hoodie.

- Do you know who is great? Margaret. Interesting enough, the word "great" makes up most of "Margaret". Well hot dog (G), that sure makes sense.

- Margaret's suitemates also equal ULTRA cool girls. not just cool girls. but ULTRA cool girls.

- I got 11.5 hours of sleep last night. thats the same as i got on the whole trip in NYC. I'm not kidding.

- Margaret and I got some dang good pad thai for 6 bucks. Man that sounds good right about now...

- Apple Cidra however does not sound good right now, its not too great (or "margaret-y") after being shipped overseas. You can only have it in the motherland.

- Mar-grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

- If I had one wish for everyone, it just might be that everyone can experience the feeling, the essence, the energy, the love, that can come from being around TAFers.

- Too bad the Honginator and I aren't a couple, cuz the picture of her I took in front of the Columbia Univ. Library would be pretty darn sweet if so. It just oozes of romantic photgraphy. I am SO good at taking pictures now. haha. GO SLIDESHOW!

- Haha I just called Andrea the Honginator. I wonder if she has ever been called that before...

- UMich has TAF Brats. Could UIUC be the TAF CRUSH? No not like taf crushes, but like the Orange Crush. Yay or nay?

- ITASA EC 2004 @ Yale. Which means in CT! Which means staying in Gbury with MKAP! And also means a possible trip to Bristol, CT. Which means, ESPN SPORTSCENTER!!!!!!!!

- This might be the longest random post ever.

- Pictures? You know it.

- I miss you guys.

Filed under having  

0 comments: