Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, January 05, 2003 by Jon

hey kids.

so yeas, today was pretty good. didnt go to church like i told myself i would...bad me. but yea i got an extra hour or so of sleep before work. yay for the mall only being open 12-6 on sundays, thats good times. after work jake brian ajit and i went to chinese buffet for dinner. good food good food. ajit kept us entertained throughout the meal. go ajit!

came back to my house afterwords, jen and nicho came over and we all watched 40 days and 40 nights. yea that movie isnt very plausible. like hot hot girls working in a dotcom webdesign firm. riiiiiight.........

and then we went to the store to buy some juice and bananas. and then God told me to buy a lottery ticket and donate my winnings to charity or my church. so i bought one. and i won!!!!!! thats right, FOUR DOLLARS. woohoo. donation plate here i come. well actually it would come to me since its passed down the pews...but yea. ajit won 10 dollars. go ajit!

tommorrow should be an easy day of work. jake will join me at 11 and brian at 3. the kiddies are back at school and adults are back at work. and adrienne will be at the mall working at hallmark too. oh oh oh yea. happiness happiness.

peace out kids.

Filed under having  

0 comments: