Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, September 10, 2002 by Jon

A Change

ahh yes, jonny got a different hair style today. I BLEACHED MY HAIR!!!! hahaha ok no i didnt. that would be pretty stupid...and probably pretty sick looking. buuuut yea. i got my haircut today with the sides shortened to normal but the top a wee bit longer. when my hair was dry tyty said it looked like an afro since my hair is poofy. but i think the LA Looks "mega mega 10 strength gel" should help me style is in new ways. my poor herbal essances hair gel was just not strong enough.

class was easy today. my speech teacher is sick so no class wednesday! yaaaay! well sad times for my teacher, hes cool, but yea. went to abs as well and my neck isnt as sore as the first time, that is good. oh and we had a great meal tonight, macaroni and cheese with ground beef mixed in. oh man thats good stuff. i need to start writing letters back. i wrote to AHNNA tonight since she sent me my first real taf mail. ive also recieved letters from chrisitine, davef, and today jennie huang. yaaay. im feeling the love from tafers. so yea gotta write those and more. too bad my hand cramps up if i write too much.

and howards cd of spencers pictures is here i think! i cant pick it up till tomm morning though since the mail center was closed. but yes! and now im going to sleep. wow. this is really early for me.

Filed under having  

0 comments: